Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET): Paper I - Child Development and Pedagogy
( For a person who intends to be a Teacher for Classes I to V)
(30 Multiple Choice Questions of 30 Marks will be asked from this part of
the Question Paper)
Unit 1 (07 Marks)
- Child development - Nature and nutrition, role of nutrition in child
development, factors motivating child development. Growth and development -
Physical, mental, language, social, emotional and psychomotor.
Unit 2 (07 Marks)
- Learning - meaning, theories and factors affecting learning ;
motivation, Interest, habits and attitude.
Unit 3 (07 Marks)
- Personality ; Adjustment ; Exceptional children, mental health and
Unit 4 (09 Marks)
- In the context of National Curriculum Framework-2005
- Teaching : Concept, teaching learning process, Teacher’s Role, Teaching
learning strategies and methods.
- Assessment - Meaning, purposes, measurement and evaluation ;
- Action research -
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and responsbilities of teachers)