- UGC NET
- Getting Started
- Online Coaching
(Paper) CTET: Mathematics : (Paper-1) - 2011
Central Teacher Eligibility Test : (Paper - 1)
Pervious Paper 2011
Directions : Answer the following questions by selecting the most appropriate option.
1. Which is true for a hexagonal pyramid ?
(1) It has six faces and each face is a hexagon
(2) It has a hexagonal base with six triangular faces meeting at a point
(3) It has two hexagonal faces and six rectangular faces
(4) It has six hexagonal faces joined by six rectangular faces
2. The length of a rectangle is ‘l’ and its width is
half of its length. What will be the perimeter
of the rectangle if the length is doubled
keeping the width same ?